725 10th St, Greeley, Colorado 80631
725 10th St, Greeley, Colorado 80631
We are a brewery located in downtown Greeley, CO. We believe in creating big, flavored beers
that can be brewed sustainably with Colorado ingredients.
We are located in a historic, remodeled building in downtown Greeley. Our remodel heavily focused on the use of reclaimed materials.
Please check out our friends at Eco-Friendly Beer Drinker . They posted ten eco-friendly breweries on Earth Day!
Also, check out an article written by University of Northern Colorado Students about Greeley's "hidden gems:"
Happy Happy Hour Everyday: for first respondents and dispatchers! This means you get $1.00 off any beer at any time! Thanks to all you men and women!
• Educator Appreciation: $1.00 off pints every Friday!
• THIRSTY Thursdays: $3.00-$6.00 pint all day.
Live music: Thursday and
Friday from 5:30-7:30pm.
• SWAG WEDNESDAYS: Get $2.00 off any pint when you wear your GEBCO SWAG! (Available for purchase In the Brewery)
Saturdays in January: Salty Dogs food truck!
• Saturday: Every Last Saturday of the month from 6-8pm Paints&Pints with Alchemy Arts. <--- Buy your ticket at the link.
To check gift card balances: go to square up.com/gift/TJ133VD4B440A/check-balance
• For more information about monthly specials, nonprofit fundraising, live music and food trucks please follow us on Facebook or Instagram. @gr
● Barbed Wire Black Ale
-6% ABV, Original Gravity 1.051
*Deep flavors of roasted malt, crisp with subtle hints of smoky, roasted chocolate
● White Ale/ Witbier
-4.6%ABV, Original Gravity 1.046 *Corainder provides hints of citrus in this Witbier (sometimes referred to as White Ale). Notes of orange settle on the palate as the slight sweetness of the malts carry the easy bittering of the hops to a smooth finish.
Also on tap:
Colorado Summer Colsch 5.5% ABV
Founders Breakfast Stout 8.3% ABV
Pumpkin Ale 6.1 % ABV
Barrel Aged Black Ale 9% ABV
Chokecherry Hard Seltzer 6.3% ABV
● Power Out IPA
- ABV: 5% Brewed during a power outage at the brewery, this IPA has light citrusy and piney notes finishing with a hint of spicy black pepper. It finishes dry with a tantalizing lightness on the tongue.
● Gingerbread Blonde Ale
-4.2% ABV, Original Gravity 1.042 Ginger forward with impressions of the cinnamon, allspice, and cloves that are used in the brewing process.
● Sessionable Brown Ale
- 3.25% ABV, Original Gravity 1.035 *Nutty up front with smooth, lingering, subtle hops notes from Nugget and Crystal hops. Dark brown in color!
● ICE in her Veins Chili Blonde Ale
- Original gravity 1.049. ABV:5.6% Subtle chili, jalapeno warmth runs through this blonde ales veins! Made with all Colorado grown grains and hops this is a cloudy straw gold colored brew.
● PELL's Pale Ale
- Original gravity 1.053. ABV:5.9% This beer boasts pine and floral notes upfront and carries a hop spiciness in the middle with a mild finish.
● ImPEACHable Pale Ale
- Original gravity 1.053. ABV:5.9% Made with Palisade peaches this Pale ale base drinks extremely easy and ends with subtle hints of peach with some paired floral notes.
● SCARY-Mucci IPA 1st in Neighbors Harvest Series
- Original gravity 1.068. ABV:7.0% Made with Love from our neighbors Harvest, this beer totes 11 different hops and all the flavors that they impart. Will only be available for 11 days!!! Released on Oct. 25.
● Colorado's FALL Pumpkin Ale
- Original gravity 1.056. ABV:5.0% This brew has a red orange color to it giving you the impression of drinking a pint of Autumn itself. Sweet and rich with a light buttery crust and pumpkin finish.
● A Nod To The East Chai Amber
- Original gravity 1.068. ABV:7.6% This Amber has a cloudy red brown color with sweet notes and Subtle Chai Spice.
● Hoppin' MADS IPA
- Original gravity 1.058. ABV:6.0% This is a SMOOTH New England style IPA that balances hops and malts with an easy drinking subtle bitterness. Toting earthy notes followed by a mild sweetness and Citrus hints.
● Barrel Aged Stout
- 6.6% ABV, Original Gravity, This beer boasts notes of DARK chocolate, heavy malts, oak and whiskey with a subtle and smooth roast finish.
● TGIB Imperial Stout
-8% ABV, Original Gravity 1.073 This full bodied sweet stout carries notes of caramel to the nose and follows with robust flavors of coffee and chocolate. A smooth finishing stout, this beer is sure to indulge the senses.
● Watch Out For Falling Coconuts
- Imperial Coffee Stout Tart. ABV: 7.2%
● SLIGHT Cherry Stout
- Original gravity 1.080. ABV:7.2% This stout carries earthy and chocolate notes with SLIGHT hints of Black Cherry.
● 1st Anniversary Stout
- Original gravity 1.080 ABV:7.2% Aged for 9 months in a keg this stout is smooth and gives off some dark chocolate notes.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
725 10th St. Greeley, Colorado 80631, United States