725 10th St, Greeley, Colorado 80631
We are a brewery located in downtown Greeley, CO. We believe in creating big, flavored beers
that can be brewed sustainably with Colorado ingredients.
We are located in a historic, remodeled building in downtown Greeley. Our remodel heavily focused on the use of reclaimed materials.
• Happy Hour Everyday for first responders and on Thursday for educators! A dollar off per pint anytime for police officers, fire fighters, paramedics and emergency dispatchers! A dollar off per pint for all educators on Thursday nights! Thanks to all you men and women!
• Empire State Pizza will be serving pizza and ribs every Friday from 5pm-9pm. $6.00 personal 8" pizzas and $7.00 1/2lb rip tips.
• For more information about monthly specials, nonprofit fundraising, live music and food trucks please follow us on Facebook or Instagram. @greenearthbrewingco
● Barbed Wire Black Ale
-6% ABV, Original Gravity 1.051
*Deep flavors of roasted malt, crisp with subtle hints of smoky, roasted chocolate
● White Ale/ Witbier
-4.6%ABV, Original Gravity 1.046 *Corainder provides hints of citrus in this Witbier (sometimes referred to as White Ale). Notes of orange settle on the palate as the slight sweetness of the malts carry the easy bittering of the hops to a smooth finish.
● Power Out IPA
- ABV: 5% Brewed during a power outage at the brewery, this IPA has light citrusy and piney notes finishing with a hint of spicy black pepper. It finishes dry with a tantalizing lightness on the tongue.
● Gingerbread Blonde Ale (sold out, back in Nov.)
-4.2% ABV, Original Gravity 1.042 Ginger forward with impressions of the cinnamon, allspice, and cloves that are used in the brewing process.
● Sessionable Brown Ale
- 3.25% ABV, Original Gravity 1.035 *Nutty up front with smooth, lingering, subtle hops notes from Nugget and Crystal hops. Dark brown in color!
- Our standard Kölsch. Original gravity 1.040. ABV:4.7% A straw yellow hue. A crisp, light drinking beer and perfect for the summer season! This beer strolls across the pallet like a cool breeze on a warm summer day!
- Raspberry Kölsch. Original gravity 1.040. ABV: 4.7% A Cloudy rose gold color with raspberries tingling the nose. Light, crisp and super smooth with subtle notes of raspberries that linger and leave you craving more.
● ICE in her Veins Chili Blonde Ale
- Original gravity 1.049. ABV:5.6% Subtle chili, jalapeno warmth runs through this blonde ales veins! Made with all Colorado grown grains and hops this is a cloudy straw gold colored brew.
●TGIB Imperial Stout
-8% ABV, Original Gravity 1.073 This full bodied sweet stout carries notes of caramel to the nose and follows with robust flavors of coffee and chocolate. A smooth finishing stout, this beer is sure to indulge the senses.
● Watch Out For Falling Coconuts
- Imperial Coffee Stout Tart. ABV: 7.2%