We are a brewery located in downtown Greeley, CO. We believe in creating big, flavored beers
that can be brewed sustainably with Colorado ingredients.
We are located in a historic, remodeled building in downtown Greeley. Our remodel heavily focused on the use of reclaimed materials.
• Happy Hour Everyday: for first respondents and dispatchers! This means you get $1.00 off any beer at any time! Thanks to all you men and women!
• Educator Appreciation: $1.00 off pints every Friday when you wear your school apparel.
• THIRSTY Thursdays: $3.00 pints you call it! (stouts and other beers may not be included)
• TRIVIA: Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday 6-8pm.
• LIVE MUSIC: Every 2nd and 4th Friday from 5:30-7:30pm.
• SWAG WEDNESDAYS: Get $2.00 off any pint when you wear your GEBCO SWAG! (Purchased In Brewery)
• CUPCAKES & BREWS EVENT!
- 2 tastings will be held on February 10th, 2019. 1:00-3:00 pm and 3:00-5:00pm Follow the link to get your tickets!
• Empire State Pizza will be serving pizza and ribs every Friday from 5pm-9pm. $6.00 personal 8" pizzas and $7.00 1/2lb rip tips.
• For more information about monthly specials, nonprofit fundraising, live music and food trucks please follow us on Facebook or Instagram. @greenearthbrewingco
● Barbed Wire Black Ale
-6% ABV, Original Gravity 1.051
*Deep flavors of roasted malt, crisp with subtle hints of smoky, roasted chocolate
● White Ale/ Witbier
-4.6%ABV, Original Gravity 1.046 *Corainder provides hints of citrus in this Witbier (sometimes referred to as White Ale). Notes of orange settle on the palate as the slight sweetness of the malts carry the easy bittering of the hops to a smooth finish.
● Power Out IPA (Sold Out)
- ABV: 5% Brewed during a power outage at the brewery, this IPA has light citrusy and piney notes finishing with a hint of spicy black pepper. It finishes dry with a tantalizing lightness on the tongue.
● Gingerbread Blonde Ale (Sold Out)
-4.2% ABV, Original Gravity 1.042 Ginger forward with impressions of the cinnamon, allspice, and cloves that are used in the brewing process.
● Sessionable Brown Ale (Sold Out)
- 3.25% ABV, Original Gravity 1.035 *Nutty up front with smooth, lingering, subtle hops notes from Nugget and Crystal hops. Dark brown in color!
● Cölsch (sold out, back for summer 2019)
- Our standard Kölsch. Original gravity 1.040. ABV:4.7% A straw yellow hue. A crisp, light drinking beer and perfect for the summer season! This beer strolls across the pallet like a cool breeze on a warm summer day!
● ICE in her Veins Chili Blonde Ale (SOLD OUT)
- Original gravity 1.049. ABV:5.6% Subtle chili, jalapeno warmth runs through this blonde ales veins! Made with all Colorado grown grains and hops this is a cloudy straw gold colored brew.
● PELL Pale Ale
- Original gravity 1.053. ABV:5.9% This beer boasts pine and floral notes upfront and carries a hop spiciness in the middle with a mild finish.
● ImPEACHable Pale Ale (sold out, back in late summer 2019)
- Original gravity 1.053. ABV:5.9% Made with Palisade peaches this Pale ale base drinks extremely easy and ends with subtle hints of peach with some paired floral notes.
● SCARY-Mucci IPA (SOLD OUT)
- Original gravity 1.068. ABV:7.0% Made with Love from our neighbors Harvest, this beer totes 11 different hops and all the flavors that they impart. Will only be available for 11 days!!! Released on Oct. 25.
● A Nod To The East Chai Amber
- Original gravity 1.068. ABV:7.6% This Amber has a cloudy red brown color with sweet notes and Subtle Chai Spice.
● Colorado's FALL Pumpkin Ale
- Original gravity 1.056. ABV:5.0% This brew has a red orange color to it giving you the impression of drinking a pint of Autumn itself. Sweet and rich with a light buttery crust and pumpkin finish.
● Hoppin' MADS IPA
- Original gravity 1.058. ABV:6.0% This is a SMOOTH New England style IPA that balances hops and malts with an easy drinking subtle bitterness. Toting earthy notes followed by a mild sweetness and Citrus hints.
●TGIB Imperial Stout (SOLD OUT )
-8% ABV, Original Gravity 1.073 This full bodied sweet stout carries notes of caramel to the nose and follows with robust flavors of coffee and chocolate. A smooth finishing stout, this beer is sure to indulge the senses.
● Watch Out For Falling Coconuts (SOLD OUT)
- Imperial Coffee Stout Tart. ABV: 7.2%
● SLIGHT Cherry Stout ( Sold Out)
- Original gravity 1.080. ABV:7.2% This stout carries earthy and chocolate notes with SLIGHT hints of Black Cherry.
● 1st Anniversary Stout (Very Limited Supply)
- Original gravity 1.080 ABV:7.2% Aged for 9 months in a keg this stout is smooth and gives off some dark chocolate notes.